Saturday, January 24, 2009

What time is it?


Mel is on a field trip, today, taking the ROTC drill team. It's not far away, but is an all day affair. Plus, the drill team is very good, and they usually hang around for the awards ceremonies. He left the house at 5 or so this morning, and I don't expect him home until 9 or so tonight. I was still up, when he got up to go, so we gave each other a great big hug and I hit the sack while he hit the road. *sigh* 

I'm so looking forward to seeing my endocrinologist on Tuesday—I'm completely convinced that she holds the key to my sleepless/painful nights. I've been taking Neurontin like popcorn.

I did take my thyroid pills before I went to bed this morning, and drifted off until 10:45! I've been trying to post this blog since then, but it's been one of those "distracted" kind of days. I haven't even had my coffee quota (2 cups) yet! Nor have I turned on the TV! That's the first thing Mel does! The television knows he's not home! lol Maybe I can watch the evening national news with my "morning" coffee.

Hugs around!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure hope the endocrinologist finds your problem. Fingers crossed and prayers said! I know what you mean about Mel turning on the TV first thing...Lynn is the same way.

My Road thru Life said...

What is it with these men. Terry is usually the first one to turn on our TV too. I hope your endocrinologist is able to help you Katy. Well, enjoy your day. Hugs.