Monday, January 26, 2009

Latest photo


Mel and I have been fooling with our new camera, today. We set up the tripod, and delay timer, and took this ourselves.

We were able to print a 4x6 copy of the above photo directly from the camera to the printer without removing the memory card, or turning on the computer. We were impressed. The print came out well. I then loaded the photo into my computer so that I could share with others. Isn't it amazing what technology can do? Would you ever have believed it?   Hugs!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Picture you show offs! Now I am just going to have to get my new camera out and take a picture.

Yobeeone said...

That is so cool!

It is great how we don't have to mail stuff off to Kodak anymore and hope they don't lose your negatives.

PS: love the pic! :]

Diane said...

This is a wonderful pic of you two!! I love my camera and use the one on my phone a lot too. I can send it from the phone to the computer as a text message and there are no cords to plug in or anything to do. Awesome technology!!