Friday, December 19, 2008

Nance's Computer

I had sent the computer off to Nance via UPS, and was watching the tracking on it. When I first checked the tracking this morning, it said "out for delivery". But that didn't tell me much, as I have no idea what time they'd arrive at the home. So, I checked periodically. Finally, not long after noon here (1:17 p.m. EST, exactly) It said "delivered". YAY!! Nance had received her computer!! I called a couple of hours later, and we both had some choked up moments as we exchanged the joys of giving and receiving. Her world had been diminishing to such a small place, and it has opened back up again! I published her email address on MSOhio, and suggested that we hold a special "welcome back" session. 

Huge hugs!

1 comment:

My Road thru Life said...

That is so wonderful for Nance and so nice of your Katy. You are a special person. God Bless You.