Sunday, September 21, 2008

*sigh*

I've filled a virtual trash can with virtual wads of paper trying to compose a blog, today. That was on the top of my "to do" list.  I completed the other items on my list, but my blogs were too full of gloom, agony, and despair to publish, so I abandoned them. Instead of ranting, I'll simply state that the state of the US & world economy has been heavy on my mind. I was anxious to see "Meet the Press", but that only raised more questions, and further enforced that answers are nowhere near, and that the "experts" don't have a clue what's going on. I seriously battled for changes in 1978, but my battle was futile, and 30 years later the changes I tried to promote are no longer doable. So, I guess I can only put a smile on my face, and send this bubbly post out.

I will go off topic and say that when our power failed last week, the air conditioner needs to be turned on, again—it doesn't come back on automatically. We never turned it on!!! We went an entire week without. Ahhhhhh! Love it!

Huge hugs! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am with you on the doom and gloom of what is going on in our country right now. I hope that we can pull out of this and do it in the right way...but?? No air? I have gone without most of the time but had to have some now and then, I am weak LOL

My Road thru Life said...

There is allot wrong with our country, but we still live in the best country in the world and are so lucky to do so. It does get depressing sometimes though. We've got our windows open too. Just wish we had all your trees around us to keep it a bit cooler. I'm happy but Terry gets hot and wants to turn the air back on. Hugs.

Yochana said...

Sometimes I think the media just enjoys putting people in a state of panic and gloom. Rather like the weather channel when they get bored, they try to scare the crap out of people. LOL

Although, this time with Ike they were bang on.