Tuesday, September 23, 2008

'Puter Desk

This is a picture of the computer desk that "grabbed me". I'd never even considered the purchase of a new computer desk, but we were shopping in Wall-mart a few weeks ago, and I felt a pull toward the furniture. This was on display for just under $100. I thought it looked quite rich for its price, and Mel urged me to go ahead with my impulse, and he's great with "some assembly".  The chair hides the keyboard hinged, pull-out drawer which totally conceals the keyboard and mouse behind a lovely panel w/decorative handle. 

I'm watching the economic crisis unfold, as we all are. Hoping and praying that the mistakes made leading up to this will not be repeated. Do you detect some optimism that this may actually lead to some "good" changes? 

Hugs!


2 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Your desk looks really nice and I love your globe too. Sounds like you got a great deal. I sure hope your right and some good comes out of the changes that have been made in the economic scene lately. Hugs.

Unknown said...

I love the desk. Looks like you got a good bargain. Still holding my breath on change.