Wednesday, May 20, 2009

busy


Tomorrow is the last day of school. There will be early dismiss, and we will be leaving for KC, a treatment, and Mel will do our Costco shopping while I'm "hooked up". Today, I'm preparing for the treatment with the required 2 day ph regulating bicarb regimen, paying bills, (it's pay day) and preparing to leave my "farm" for a day. I'm sure having fun with Facebook's "Farm Town" game. I'm finally getting it all figured out, and making progress toward my goals, there. I've visited lots of others' farms, and have some awesome ideas. 

So, it's "off to work we go"! More soon. Hugs!

2 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Good Luck in KC with your treatment and everything else too. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Know all will go well with the treatment. Your Farm is awesome! Thanks for all the good tips. I will have to get a new harvester when you are gone..boo hoo