Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm having a blast with my DSL!  You have each been through your surprises when you got rid of your dial up. It's finally my turn. It is a whole different world. I've been on other computers on high speed. But to be visiting my same old sites from my same computer is just overwhelming.

The installer/technician labored all day getting me going. It is the farthest he's ever "pushed" DSL, and was a major struggle to get it the last 400 feet. In fact, he got it to literally right outside the front door, but had to work a different angle to get the last few feet.

But—I'm going, and loving it!  

Mel is off this week with spring break, so my schedule is different, but will resume my stories soon. Hugs!

3 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

So happy to hear you got DSL. Enjoy your DSL and enjoy having Mel home and maybe doing some fun things. Hugs.

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you. I know how long you have waited and yes....it is so much fun to see the difference.

Yochana said...

Blows your mind how fast all your favourite sites load now, doesn't it! Happy playing!!!!