Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Treatment"

I was scheduled to get a "treatment" on Friday. But, I'm coming down with a cold. This is a first for me—it's so unusual for me to get under the weather. I feel okay, but I am coughing, and quite congested. So, I called KC to cancel. I didn't get to speak to the RN who administers the treatment, but left a voice mail, and requested a call-back. I'm hoping that I can re-schedule for Monday, Nov. 3rd. That way, we could drive up at our leisure on Sunday, spend the night, and begin treatment early Monday. Mel will need to have a substitute for his route that day, but that shouldn't pose a problem. I'm disappointed that my treatment will be delayed, but trust that there is a reason. And, there is one advantage—Mel will be able to take two field trips this weekend, which will more than pay for the cost of the trip. Fate (or divine guidance) has a way of working for me. 

I still need to cancel our motel reservation, and schedule another for the new, approved date. But, I'm waiting for KC to return my call before I go on-line to do those tasks. Hopefully they'll call soon. Looking at the calendar to re-schedule, has me realizing that the election is less than 3 weeks away! YAY!! Won't it be wonderful to get this marathon campaign in our rear view mirror? I wonder if the terrible economy will effect TV advertising. They've been thriving on political, and automobile ads for so long, but they will lose the political, and they can hardly give away cars! Just an interesting thought.

Huge hugs!

PS I got my call-back, and I'm re-scheduled for Oct. 30th. Reservations have been re-done, and I'm back in business! More hugs.

2 comments:

My Road thru Life said...

Glad you were able to reschedule Katy, but I'm sorry you are feeling bad. I haven't felt quit right for a few days now. Feel it in my chest mostly. Am feeling better but still not up to par. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs.

Yobeeone said...

Nothing quite like a little rescheduling! Glad you were able to get in before november. :]