Monday, October 27, 2008

Great Book

I just finished reading "Three Cups of Tea" by Greg Mortenson and David Relin. PeachOP had recommended it to me, and I'm passing along that recommendation. I emailed the Oprah show, suggesting that it be added to her book club. It is a true story telling of " one man's mission to promote peace..... one school at a time"

I have an obligation tomorrow (Mel goes back to doc for his varicose veins) and we're leaving Wednesday for KC and my treatment, so I probably won't post again until Friday. 

Huge hugs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope the treatment goes as it should. Take care of Mel....he's a keeper! Good luck, see ya when you return.

My Road thru Life said...

Book sounds good. I may have to look into it. Hope all goes well with your treatment and your trip to KC.