Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Uncle!


Another pause in "our" story to catch you up on my sleepless, painful night. Last night was the final straw! I'm going back (started this morning) on my estrogen! Last night I suffered from 22:00 until 09:00 this morning. Mel was back from his morning bus route before I ever got to bed! I'd taken 8 Neurontin by 05:00, and squirmed miserably until #8 finally took effect. 

I'll be honest with the endocrinologist when I see her in a couple more weeks, and I think this will probably mean that # 20 doctor will be another wash out. She does not get that estrogen could have any correlation with MS or my "shooters"! The doctors are each on their own page and my 19 years experience with myself has no bearing on what's in their lousy books—so I'm WRONG!

Forgive my rant! I wish 19 doctors would have to suffer a night like I had last night!   Hugs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Katy....so sorry you had such a night! I seem to have problems sleeping on the nights I take my interferon shot but not like that. I don't take any and never have..estrogen and way past having any LOL. Does it really make things worse?

My Road thru Life said...

I'm so sorry you had to go through such a horrible night. I always take 2 muscle relaxers before going to bed along with neurontin, and that seems to help me. I sure wich you'd be able to find the solution to your problem. Hugs.